Tango Del Rey


I did a salsa and bachata class tonight and it was so interested and fun and scary. I was completely out of my element and didn’t know what I was doing. I always thought I could get by with dancing but this made me want to get better and try something different. This guy asks me to dance and I remember him from practicing and he was good.  He then tells me to do a head roll and my face just went blank "I don't know what that is..." Luckily he was super nice and showed me; needless to say, when the song was over, he didn't ask for another dance (haha).  I feel like every once in awhile it is good to go out of your way and step out of your element.  We can't grow as people if we stay in the same box that we were given.  What can we accomplish that way? 

Ahhh-skkuurrttt to a different topic: I have met very few people who are down to go out of what they're used to and do something completely different but this chick here is a ride or die, like for real. She has helped me with so much and she just said “yeah let’s go” which is exactly what I need right now. I need to be uncomfortable and step outside my box. It was super fun and who knows where it will lead. But man, was I terrible 😳. I wanted to give a little credit to Cassie cause she is my love and she lets me vent and doesn't get mad at me and my blunt-ness and accepts me for who I am.  Love you babes 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief