Big girl purchases

Life isn't always on a timeline but I am very much a planner.  While there are some things that haven't happened in my life that I feel like should, a lot of other things have.  I went to school, I graduated, I got my credential, I finished my masters, I bought a car, and I bought a condo.

I have had this plan for awhile and to be honest, now that I have accomplished it, I feel kind of like "now what."  I am waiting for the next thing that I want to accomplish in order to start planning and setting short term goals to accomplish it-whatever IT is.

I am happy to own a home and am so excited and am ready for this next chapter of my life.  Who is going to come visit since all my money will be going into this home??😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief