CIC

The longest I have been in love is 10 years.
The love of my life is 10 years old. 

Now, I have three nieces total, and one nephew but my youngest niece is the one who I’ve loved the longest. I like I have to teach her things in life that society has imposed on her that she should or should not do. For example, we will randomly dance in the middle of anywhere we are and even though I am embarrassed I will never let her know because I want her to feel like she can dance wherever and whenever she wants without feeling judged. One of the things I would like to pride myself in his teaching her to be comfortable in her own shoes. She has a mother and a father and step parents who I am sure help with this self confidence that she has, but if I can help out in anyway then I will. I want her to know that she is not just beautiful but she is smart and she is capable and she can do whatever she wants and she can dance wherever she wants if that is what she wants.  A lot of the time we are told to not do this or not do that because people with think whatever they want to think about you but it just isnt fair to live that way.  I want her to be strong.  To be kind.  To be thoughtful.  To value herself.  To love herself. 
To be happy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief