Boys.

Breakups are hard-it comes in waves.  Thats what I tell anyone who asks me.  I am still learning how to deal with not having that someone there all the time-someone who has been there since I was 17.  For me, it comes in parts, though.  The first is not having my best friend; I told you everything and you could always make me laugh-we could do nothing or we could do something.  The second part is that you didnt pick me.  I am having to tell myself that I am good enough, that it wasn't my fault.
I dream about you.  A lot.  I feel like when that happens, it is a setback for me.  I am doing great-not talking to you and sometimes not thinking of you.  But then you pop up in my subconscious-how can I even control that?

It is really hard to be so vulnerable to a population of people who: 1) are strangers, 2) I haven't talked to or heard from in forever, 3) who know you AND me, 4) are nosy bitches and just want all the chisme.

To be honest, I wrote this post daayyyss ago and this is all I can must up to you guys to see.  He means a lot and I can't write anything else at this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief