Purpose

The purpose of this blog was to be completely honest about my life and how I am feeling.

In this day and age, it is so typically for people to see how one would like to share their lives-as portrayed by social media.  Everyone is always happy, doing great things, vacationing in awesome spots, being their best self emotionally and physically.


But guess what, that isn't MY life.  I am happy.  I am sad.  Some days I watch TV in bed and never get out of my pajamas.  On other days, I got out, I get drunk, I have fun, I go on an airplane ride to Athens, Greece.  But that life isn't every day.  My goal is to normalize typically life happenings because while life happens, I promise it isn't as glamorous as everyone is portraying it to be.

So here you go, for everyone interested in reading about my life I invite you to take this journey with me-it will be raw, I will be completely honest and that includes hurting some feelings along the way, so I apologize in advance.  I hope you enjoy!😊


Here is my first photo: woke up 2.5 hours ago, still in my robe, hair not combed, teeth not brushed, I need a shower, and I'm hungry again.  But, I have shit to do so the shower will wait-everything else will get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief