This is the last thing I post about you.

In this photo series, I was hoping I would eventually find growth and closure.  I feel like a lot has happened for me personally and the fact that I had to go through these things without you, on my own, makes me feel like I can do a lot more than I thought I was capable of.
So, to everyone who asked how I was doing and to all the people that want to know (for whatever internal reason you have), here is how I was.

Eventually the photos became less and less. I guess I stopped needing that from you, whatever I felt like I needed.

I have another picture, one that I took just a few minutes ago.  But, there are some things I still want to keep private for now.  So until then, thank you for everything you taught me and for the growing and learning I did with you. I have learned a lot about myself since our separation and I am a much stronger person now.  I wish you nothing but happiness, I truly do.  All I ever wanted was for you to be happy.  All I still want, is for you to be happy.  So be.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different Types of Parents

Cellular Myofibroma

Sigh of Relief